I have itching on my hands and feet. Is it Obstetric Cholestasis?

Hello! I'm 28 weeks pregnant and from about 10 days back I started having itching on my hands and feet. I sometimes have itching just about anywhere on my body but mainly hands and feet. I've seen a gastro specialist and my obstetrician who all recommended me to do the regular liver function test.These tests show normal results. My husband and I are worried because he's French and in France they do a Bile Acids test to determine if it is really Obstetric Cholestasis . The liver function test turning up negative does not necessarily mean that I do not have OC. Kindly tell me where in Bangalore or anywhere in India I could get the serum Bile Acids Test done. Thank you, Suja
Asked On : Sun, 11 Jul 2010