Obstetric cholestasis, danger of stillborn, liver malfunction

Ok! I Am 23 weeks pregnant with a diagnosis of obstetric cholestasis . I am told that my baby is in danger of being stillborn at full term. I have instructions to be monitored on assembly basis once I approach 28 weeks. This is apparently a liver malfunction and I am taking a Rx called ursodiol twice a day to reduce the symptoms. Other than that Rx, the doctors tell me that is all that can be done to help. do you have any advice or suggestions? I m very afraid and wake up in panic during the night. Thank you! AAAAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012