I have irregular periods. Could you please suggest me what should I do ?

Hi I am Priya, 27 years of age. I was suffering from PCOS when I first got a thorogh check up done in 2004, after which I started taking pills - Ginette 35 by Cipla.I believe this tab is basically to regularize periods and normalize hormones. I consumed this pill for 3 years and then continued it after taking a break of 6 months for another year. In between however, I conceived and got aborted at 5 months pregnancy. I am currently not administering this pill. I have thick facial hair on my stomach, my face and chest area. I went in for a laser treatment around 2 years back to get rid of this hair. But I notice the hair is still growing. I am also experiencing severe hair fall over the last 1 month. One more thing I would like to mention is that in the last 35 days I have got my menses thrice. Could you please suggest me as to what should I do next.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010