I have hair falling problem from 5years & any side effect of this. need your advice

hi dotor! i am 24yrs male. I have hair falling problem from 5years,my middle part my head is almost empty.Last year i was consult the skin dotor and he suggested me with me with medicines of mitop5%which is applying at night and fluderm lotion for morning and finpecia,prefer tablets as oral .after 2months he suggestd mintop10% instead of mintop for appplying only 1time at night,the remaining medicines are same.After 3months i got the best results,but after 6 months my hair is falling even iam using the medicines,nowiam using mintop5% my hair falling is arrested,but doesn`t grow new hair.Recently i hear about the stem cell therupy for hair growth .What is stem cell therapy ? how can i get in vijayawada(ap) & what would be cost for that treatment, is there any side effects in that treatment. Kindly suggested me with your knowledge.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011