I have been taking Cerazette for about 13 months. Now i am getting pregnancy like symptoms

Hi I have been taking Cerazette for about 13 months and had very irregular periods to start with, they regulated after six months and was getting one on or about the start of every month like clockwork. I have never missed a pill and take one every morning. Until this month when I have had no bleeding at all. In the last week I am experiencing waves of nausea that only go away once I have something to eat and I have very sore breasts. I done a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Could it just be cerazette causing these symptoms? What do you recommend doing?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011