I have been having in lower gastrointestinal tract sudden onset of pain

Diagestive health Hello, Wondering if anyone else had this, and if you have how were you diagnosed and with what? I have been having in lower gi track sudden onset of pain, it feels like it is closer to my buttocks about 2-3 inches from the whole. It mostly comes at night and I wake up with sweats, nausea , and in excruciating pain. Then came the blood on my toillette paper that is increasing in amount, it is fresh bright red with what looks like either blood clots or some sort of tissue, though I did not see any blood mixed in with my stool. I feel weakness, and as if my body is exhausted. I have IBS with constipation , no anemia , no diabetes, low cholesterol, and low blood pressure . I also have researched hemroids, although most of my symptoms point to it being hemroids that doesn't explaine the weakness and feeling of being exhausted. I am in my high normal weight, 24yrs old, and female. thanks very much
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010