I had the NuvaRing inserted which slipped while having intercourse. Can it be re-inserted?

This month I inserted the Nuvaring on the 15th and wasn't suppose to take out my ring until the 6th. Therefore, I am on my second week of having the Nuvaring inserted. Last night I had sex with my boyfriend and the ring slipped out, I wasn't aware until today in the afternoon when he texted me telling me that he had found it on his bed. I miscounted thinking this was my third week so i just told him to throw it away. But now that I've realized that im on my second week instead of my third, I dont know know what to do since I dont have that ring to reinsert anymore. What must I do? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013