I had a fracture at leg joint. I have severe pain. Kindly suggest

hi i jumped from 1st floor of my hostle and broken my leg. i had an x ray . but havent got the exact report. lookin at the slide of xray the emergengy ward told me it can be a fracture. i dropped straight on my legs. i injured my right leg at the joint below tibia and fibula. looking at the slide i presume if the fracture had occoured ir would have occoured either at calcaneus or tals or between them. the incident occoured little after midnight today. i had a pain killer then. i am stil having severe pain and swelling at the right of that jointat that spot. what should i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010