I get my periods in the middle of my pill cycle. I have not got it this time. Can I be pregnant ?

I ve been on birth control five months now. My first month, I missed a pill and my period started in the middle of my pack (I take Loestrin24Fe) and even though I continued to take the pill daily, my period kept coming. It stopped after a week or so but when i was supposed to have my period, at the end of the month, there was nothing and that s how it s been ever since. In November, I had unprotected sex for the first time for a matter of seconds the day after I thought my period had ended and he pulled out. My period went on the next day same as usual. The next month I was lighter than usual. I had unprotected sex on New Years Eve while on my placebo pills and the next day, when i wiped, I found that there was a deal of blood there, but there wasn t anymore that day or the rest of the week. My period that I ve been accustomed to having in the middle of my pills has not come yet and it was supposed to Sunday or Monday of this week (today is 1/11/11). What could this mean?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011