I get horrible nausea, headaches, and shiftiness in my head. What can I take for remedy?

i am trying to wean myself off of Paxil and everyday starting at about 2:00 I get horrible nausea , headaches, and shiftiness in my head. How long will this last and what can I take for remedy? I wAs taking 20 mg a day but for about a month now I have cut it down to 10 mg. Eventually I will cut that dosage in half , and so on, until I am completely off the medicine. I am female, 38 , with a history of depression . I hate the way Paxil makes me feel. I also take 1 mg of Ativan a day.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011