I get enormous pain on my left lower back, hip and ovary area & I had the Novasure procedure done. What could be causes this pain ?

6 years ago I had the Novasure procedure done. Now, at least a few times a year, lasting two to four weeks, I get enormous pain on my left lower back, hip and ovary area. When I had it checked out, I was told they couldn t find a problem, however, it was noticed through ultrasound that menstral blood was retaining at the top of my uterus - the top since the sides had been burned in the procedure, and perhaps this could be what causes the pain. No one has done anything about my problem. not sure if its even 100% related to the pain. Any ideas - suggestions ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011