I feel very nervous and lot of sweating happens to me before preparing for sex

I feel very nervous and lot of sweating happens to me before preparing for sex I am a married person (male) of 41 years age.I am a vegetarian.Satisfied married and sex life of 12 years. Two children of age 11 and 8 years. Approx. 9-10 months before, I feel weak erection and the moment I insert my penis, it is not stiff enough for intercourse. Two to three times I was not even able to do intercourse with wife. This condition remained for 1-2 months. After checking on internet I took Veta ex Gold capsule. It works for sometime. Now again I am realizing the same thing. I feel very shy to purchase even tablets from chemist. As I prepare myself for sex, I feel very nervous and lot of sweating happens to me. Is this a common problem or do I need to undergo any medication? I do not have any major medical problem (history), no diabetic, and I am not under any medication. Only Gastric and Constipation are regular problems to me.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009