I am suffering from nausea,chronic pain,severe migraine and fever after abdomen injury

A wooden dolly fell out of a loading truck and hit me in the upper abdomen . I have had my gall bladder removed and according to the doctor, my liver or pancreas could be affected. However, the tests are being ran but nothing is coming back as a solution to the symptoms. My symptoms include nausea, diarrhea, fever, chills, chronic pain where it hit my abdomen (7-8 level daily), sweats, severe migraines. Could it be nerve damage? Mrs. Simon 25 years I have had one surgery to that area-gall bladder removal in 2009. The only treatment so far has been medications for pain, nausea, and inflammation. Now that I am out of those medications, the symptoms are here and nothing is making the pain go away--alieve, tylenol, ibuprofen.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011