I am suffering from hair loss, how to regrow hair ?

I am suffering from hair loss my father is bald,,, how to regrow hair again in my head,, is it possible
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear , u r suffering from androgenetic alopecia. Hair which is lost will not come back but the ones left on head can be preserved.Hair transplant is a good idea.U can visit a trichology centre. Richfeel is what I SUGGEST.start green tea and soya beans daily.

No more worries for loss of hair. Very successful herbal liquid invented by me for growing hair on bald heads and also stopping hair loss also-----see the photos in 1.jpg and 2.jpg . 2.jpg is after this successful hair medicine. Compare 1.jpg and
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Mr ,

welcome to helath care magic forum,
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment will not only help you to stop your hairloss but regrowth as well.
generally Stress, anemia, hypothyroidism , dandruff , hormonal imbalance causes hair
fall,genetic ,and if you start treatment at early stages of hair loss you can expect good results .
for this homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body , for more info you can write down to (
these medicines are vey safe,effective and natural ,without any side effects.
takecare .wish you good health always
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
You probably are suffering from ANDROGENTIC ALOPECIA,common type of patterned hair loss.You can first try minoxidil sol 5% topically directly applied to scalp.Along with this there are medicines like finestride 1 mg & biotin which are helpful .Before taking this you should be under a regular guidance of a dermatologist .These are very effective medicine but has to be taken for long time.In case you have already lost hair and are suffering from baldness then you can go for hair transplantation(depends upon your age). You can get details in my website( ) .Improve your diet with green leafy veg, fresh fruits, plenty of water, pulses, high protein diet, avoid items with high sugar content like sweets & chocolates, less of Chinese foods, less of pizza & burgers ,more of milk & ghee, dry fruits . Good sleep also has a important role to play .
Take care,
Dr.Bharat Chawda