I am suffering from anxiety and taking Nexito for long. How to stop the medication ?

Hello doctor , I am suffering from anxiety and advised to take Nexito 10mg by my doctor. Later, she reduced the dosage to 5mg. After 5 months as per the doc s advise I stopped the medication. After a month again I started getting my earlier symptoms and I came to know it was a rebound effect . I took Nexito 10mg for 2 months and now I am taking Nexito 5mg for more than 3 months. Please advice me how to taper and stop the medication. I am 44 yrs old, my height is 160cm and weight 60kg. I am a housewife.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011