I am suffering fro massive headache even after FESS done for sinusitis

Hi there, I had a FESS done recently for sinusitis , exactly 3 days before and since then ive been having a massive amount of headaches and infact it feels exactly like before the surgery because of which i decided to go for the treatment in the first place. Would this be permanent? I have been reading up a lot on the post-op behaviour but im still quite unsure as to whether these headaches will dissolve and make me feel that I actually solved my problem and in time feel more energetic and be able to concentrate better.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011