I am overweight. I can not walk on treadmill more than 5 mins. I use inhaler

Hi My Name is James. I am a SE. I was weighing normal during my childhood day, until my 10th Grade , where i started gaining lot of weight. And now, i am 27 yrs weighing about 145 Kgs. I seriously need some sort of assistance to help me reduce my weight. My Hands and neck are same as a normal being. But by chest , tummy and thighs are way too abnormal. My body fat is like a water bed :-). I try to do walking on a manual treadmill , but i cannot do more than 5 min on it. I have slight breathings problems. I user the inhalers to suppress the problem. I was so frustrated that i will need to go in for a surgery . But i also know that , something not normal is always a problem in the future. Can you pls guide? Thanks James
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010