I am having irritable bowel syndrome with pain in penis. Have no other sexual disease

Hello, I am a 23 year old male. For the last 5 years I have shown signs of IBS such as Sweating, constipation , loose bowel movements, bowel cramps. I got this all the time I am in allot of pain but I know I will eventually sort this problem out but for the last 2 years I have started to suffer from pain in my penis this is not all the time but is getting worse. I have had all the tests for sexual disease but all clear the symptoms are pains during erection , sometimes when I pee, after I have sex or masturbate. It seems to be linked to my IBS, when I suffer with IBS these penis pains start and when I have sex my IBS starts!! Please Help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011