I am experiencing a very terrible pain in my lower left abdominal. I have cyst

My menstrual cycle lasted five days in the beginning of the month on Feb. 4 for the last week i have been very fatigued. I experienced a very terrible pain in my lower left abdominal friday night, Along with the pain i had pink spotting. Saturday morning the pain was gone. yesterday i had dark brown spotting. i have had an eptopic pregnancy three yrs ago that resulted in removal of my left fallipion tube. I was also told that i have cysts on my left ovary that have not been removed. I was told they would eventually dissolve. I have also experienced dizzy spells.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011