I am diagonised with glandular fever. I have been smoking pure methamphetamine

hi my name is melissa i was recently diagonsd with glandular fever and had it b4 wen i was 16 and nnow iv got it again im not sure how long iv had it i hav unfortunatly been smoking pure methanphetamine since 2008 and for the past year i have discovered a lump by my left colar bone and i have been snorting and with my nose to get the flem up because it so hard to cough up and mostly it thick salivia other times there is stringy blood in it im really worried and my chest feels tight the last time i did p was last nite and b4 that fridae im trying to come off it but it is really hard the blood concerns me and i cant cough properly which is annoying please help me and also my ears always feel blocked and my nose is too.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011