I am diagnosed of spinal stenosis, Will I be able to work normally ?

I am a housewife ,30yrs, mother of 5 yr child. I am diagnosed of spinal stenosis . I am very weak,with pain almost full body on most days.I also unable to sleep at a stretch due to timing of husband s work and child s school. After such days of inadequate sleep, I have giddiness. Can t stand beyond 2 hrs.I feel extremely exhausted by noon after work. I feel all energy drained out. When having severe pain some days I feel a tingling shivering feeling in my heart region. If i talk at this time my sound is blurred also. Height 160cm Wght 75kg. . I tried traditonal Yoga but resulted a increase in pain and developed fluid retension all over body. My movement of neck is also somewhat restricted. I now try walking sometimes have a pricking pain on my lumbar region with pain radiating all over my lower region I want to lose weight also .What is this condition all about? Will I be able to work normally ? Also nobody understands I am facing trouble to adjust normally What exercise can I do to allieviate all such pains and lead a better life. Please help by answering me.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011