I am currently on the depo-provera jab but am bleeding constantly at the moment

Depo-Provera Bleeding - Can I use Norethisterone tablets whilst I go on holiday? Hi, I m currently on the depo-provera jab but am bleeding constantly at the moment. It s only light but is dark brown rather than red and is constant. I go on holiday on the 17th Feb and was wondering if there d be anything I could take to stop the bleeding whilst away. I know of the Norethisterone tablets; can these be taken whilst on the injection? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011