I am constantly cold and shiver a lot; especially after breastfeeding my baby

I had a baby 2 weeks ago and I am constantly cold and shiver a lot; especially after breastfeeding my baby. I am also having headaches regularly for the past few days and sweat profusely at night (I wake up at night covered in sweat). In addition, I get sharp pains in my breast frequently through out the day with out warning( kind of feels like intense “let down” reflex) I was wondering if these symptoms are normal or could I be developing an infection ?(I am not running a fever ) . I don’t remember experiencing these symptoms with my other children. I am also currently on Synthroid 75mcg for hypothyroidism which I developed during pregnancy . Could these symptoms be related to the medication perhaps? Thank you so much for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011