I am a ulcerative patient was taking whysowhysolone 50mg, want to know the reason why i put weight when i stop taking that tab ?

i am 29 yrs.i had agirl baby she is 5 ysr.for the last 8 month i am not getting my periods regularly.i consult a gyn she gave meprate 500mg thrice a day .my reports are FSH-2.51,LH-2.99,PROLACTIN-7.9,DHEAS -129.INSULIN-FASTING-22.63,GLUCOSE-96,HB-9.3,FREE TESTOSTERONE-0.70.3 . 3 yrs before i was a patient of Ulcerative colitis .i took mesocol and whysolone 50mg.for last 3 yrs now i stop that tab.but i put more weight,my weight is 83 kg and height 5.3.what is the reason for weight gain and irregular periods.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011