Suffering from ulcerative colitis. Taking Meascol, Azoran and zincovit. Blood in stool and frequent bowel movements. Treatment without steroids?

I HAVE ULCEATVE COLITIS LAST 3 YEARS MY AGE 34 YERS KNOW MY WEIGHT IS 61 KG I AM TAKING 6 TAB. MEASCOL , 50MG TAB AZORAN TWICE A DAY , TAB FOL-5 TWICE A DAY, AND TAB ZINCOVIT 1 DAILY BUT FROM LAST THREE MONTH A HEVE FLARE UP AGAIN IN MY STOOL SLIGHT BLOOD COMES , IN A DAY HAVE SOME TIMES 2 OR SOMETIMES 3 MOTIONS PLZ SUGGEST ME I SHOUD TAKE IN FOOD I DONT WANT TO TAKE STEORID PLZ SUGGEST ME
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012