I am a female with CAD, How am I to know when it is necessary to go to my MD or ER or not ?

I am a 46 year old female with CAD with heavy genetic disposition and high cholesterol levels since age 10. Mother died at age 40 of CAD. First stent placement was at 39 and two other stents a year ago. I have continued chest pain and have had two caths which were negative and stents show to be open. Nitro helps the pain but my BP drops and gives me horrible headaches. I am on beta blockers and calcium channel blockers and my md just started me on Imdur. The chest pain can become painful and I hate to go to the MD for pain. How am I to know when it is necessary to go to my MD or ER or not ? My pain when I have had blockages and supposedly not had any have felt the same?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010