I am 16 weeks pregnant and i still have implantation, is it dangerous ?

22 years old, 5 1, about 126 lbs I had an emergency c section on 9.15.09 due to high fever and babies heart rate increasing. got pregnant 7 months later and also delivered emergency c section on 1.3.11 due to pre-eclampsia...and while in delivery dr noticed i had something called placenta previa . Than on March 29,2011 i got implanon inserted and around May 5 2011 just found im pregnant. So question is im 16 weeks along and i still have implanon is it dangerous?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011