I also been getting like skin pigmentation on my face, neck, cleavage and some parts of my back, can u plz help me with some possible answers ?

hello im a 40 yr old female n i have a question regarding my menstrual cycle... when i do have it, i get for like 10 days,when i use to have it for only 3 or 4 days n then i sometimes get it and then i don t it goes one month yes and the next i don t and i also get so dizzy and i been so thirsty...i also been getting like skin pigmentation on my face, neck, cleavage and some parts of my back, can u plz help me with some possible answers... thnx
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011