Hypothyroidism. On thyronorm. Having poor memory, constipation, depression. Hereditary, cure?

hi doc, i m 22 yrs old male.i have hypothyroidsm and i m taking 75mg thyronorm daily for the last 4 months.. i have poor memory , constipation ,and depression it because of the hypothyroidsm?how long should i hav to take the mother is also having thyroid it hereditary?( my height is 169 cm and 55kg in weight.)...if the previous mentioned symptoms are becoz of thyroid there any fast way to cure the disease?i m so bad at studies now..plz help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013