Multiple issues of stomach distension and constipation. She has hypothyroidism , lactose and fructose intolerance, recurrent yeast infections, insomnia , depression and migraines.

my 13 year old daughter has been having GI problems for the last 5 months. She suffers from extreme pain, stomach distension and constipation. She has hypothyroidism , lactose and fructose intolerance, recurrent yeast infections, insomnia , depression and migraines. She also has acid reflux with ulcers in her throat that won t go away. She was tested for celiacs....results were negative. She swells within snout 15-30 minutes after eating pasta and is indaily pain. she is on prevacid and hyoscyomine for stomach, celexa and lithium for depression, vitamin d for deficiency, Liothyronine for hypothyroidism, gas x for....obviously gas, miralax for constipation...I think that s all. I m running out of ideas and patience to get my daughter well!!!
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012