Hypothyroid and PCOD Patient, trying to conceive, taking thyronorm 50, glycomet 850 SR, deviry 10 mg, CCQ 100

hi i m 26 years old and i was married last year in May ,i m hypothyroid and PCOD Patient .I was treated with aldactone 25 for 14 months and pioglit 30 for 6 months. i have not concieved yet. after discontinuing aldactone 25 i get my period after every 2 months currently i m taking thyronorm 50 and glycomet 850 SR now my doctor has adviced to take deviry 10 mg and then CCQ 100 .is it safe and will it help me to concieve kindly advice Thanking you in anticipation
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012