Hyperthyroid, delayed periods, had unprotected sex. Have regular periods after taking methimazole. Pregnancy chances?

Hi i do have a question i have hyperthyroid and before i found out i had hype my period never was on time. but now i been seeing a physician for it and she has put me in a medication called methimazole and since then i been getting my period on time. But just a few weeks ago my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and now my period is 8 days late i did take a pregnancy test and it came out negative. so the question is could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012