Hypertension, polycystic renal disease, kidneys, liver and ovaries are cystic, RA, lupus, PTSD, panic attacks. What can help?

hello dr. my name is Stephanie, I was born with polycystic renal disease at birth of both my kidneys, ovaries, and liver. they are all loaded with cysts, I also have severe rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, hypertension, reynauds disease, and also have hepatitis c due to my field of work as a licensed emt-i.....ambulance. im currently disabled and have been for quite some time. as well i suffer from ptsd and severe panic attacks. please, please, help me. i am a constant sufferer. i live in a very small town in southern Illinois, bordering Vincennes Indiana. if there is a dr. that can help me, i pray that you will. .............desperate for help, .......... YYYY@YYYY .
im unfortunately unable to afford the fee right now. im willing to travel for a great dr. who is willing to help me.....
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013