Hypertension, RA, have hard and painful mass under ribcage, back, shoulder and chest pain, severe tiredness, mood swings. Cause?

i have a hard painfull mass just under my left ribcage, pains in my back and my shoulder hurts i can feel something there i cant sit as it pushes up against the pain i also have sharp pains in my chest im coughfing a lot but this pain was here before the coughf i look 9 monthes pregnant as im a 49 year old male ine had an xray and was told to make a appointment back to my gp im worried im tired all the time and have gone bad temperd i suffer from hypertension and have rhumitode ahfritus ....
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012