Hurt knee, fracture, severe bone bruise, pain. What should i do? How long will it take to cure?

I hurt my knee 9 weeks ago skiing. I was first treated for and LCL strain. Had no outside stability. Wore a brace for about 5 weeks. Stability got better but could not straighten or bend completely. Had MRI and there was no meniscus tears . But 2 doctors said I had a fractor of fibula on outside of knee and severe bone bruise . For 8 weeks I could not touch the knee with any pressure on that spot. At 10 weeks now... I can walk fine and pain to touch area is gone but when I stretch in bed in the morning the pain is severe and I can not completely bend. What should I be doing for my knee? How long should I expect before complete recovery? Thank you, Kathleen
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013