Hurt foot, X ray normal, intense pain, difficult to walk, have plantar facitis in foot. Tendonitis? Cure?

I have hurt my foot, Ive had Xrays and everything is "normal" but the pain will not go away. It's along the outside of my Right foot all in and around my ankle. It's VERY painful, at times I can't walk and ifI'm driving I have to take my foot off the foot pedals because the pain is so intense. It's a burning pain. I have no clue whats up. My guess is tendonitis??? I do suffer from Plantar Facitis in that foot as well.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013