How to stop using Practin, Decdan tablets without any side effects?

HI DOCTOR, I AM USING PRACTIN AND DECDAN TABLTS SINCE LAST 10 YEARS. NOW I WANT TO STOP THIS TABLETS. BUT WHENEVER I TRIED TO QUIT THIS TABLETS I AM FEELING VERY WEEKNESS AND VERY TIREDNESS. I AM FEELING UNEASYNESS. AND I GET A STRONG HEADACHE . MY BONES ARE FEELING VERY WEEK. MY FACE IS BECOMING VERY DULL. MY CHARM WILL INVISIBLE. PLEASE DOCTOR I WANT TO STOP COMPLETELY THIS TABLETS BUT WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT. AND WITHOUT LOOSING MY GLOW
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012