How long will it take to conceive after undergoing follicular study ?

My wife did follicular study as she is unable to conceive. She is 26yrs old. As per doctor suggestion we went through all the tests i.e thiroid and all. She had her last period on 02/06/2011 and from day 10th her follicular study has been started the results are as follows: 11.06.11 : 10th day, Lt Ovary 9mm, Rt Ovary 14mm & Endometrium 5.0mm 12.06.11 : 11th day, Lt Ovary 10mm, Rt Ovary 17mm & Endometrium 5.5mm 13.06.11 : 12th day, Lt Ovary 10mm, Rt Ovary 20mm & Endometrium 6.8mm As per 12th day result (Dated 13.06.2011), Doctor gave Injection (Most probably HCG ) to have rupture eventhough problem is continue as discussed and yesterday she got her period. Doctor said we have to follow 3-6 cycle then doctor is able to conclude. I am worried. pls guide. How many months required to conceive ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011