How long after stopping pill will body go back to normal? Taking anti-depressants

My husband and I are looking to start a family within the year. We have some concerns and questions. I have been on the pill for almost 10 years. How long until my body is back to normal? How long after quitting the pill should I wait to start trying? I have depression and I am on anti-depressants. Are there anti-depressents for pregnant women that won t hurt the baby? My mother developed thyroid disease after she had me The kind that keeps you from losing weight. I have been checked andI don t have it now. Is it possible that it will develope after children? I exercise a lot. I was diagnosed with eating disorders but I have a better control over it now. How much exercise is ok when you are pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013