On antidepressants, sudden weight gain, enlarged liver, bulky spleen, gout. What does it mean?

Hi . I am on antidepressants for about 7 years now. I was so slim but suddenly gained a lot of weight. I began to have an enlarged liver of 17.5 measure. And then the latest X-ray showed that i began to have a bulky spleen . Blood tests are Ok except for Gout which is high. So does this condition mean anything? or could i have a hidden cancer in some part of my body especially that my belly is so fat. I am 35 years old
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012