How i can have a healthy pregnancy with irregular mensuration problem ?

i used regestrone on5thMay for 3days to get periods till now i didnt get my periodswe were planning for second child i have participated in intercourse without protection, is am pregnant i am 26yrs old married.i used Divery for 3days ®estrone for 3days continously from May5th to get periods, till now i did nt get periods.i had intercourse without any protection during intake of these above i pregnant?if so, is this a healthy pregnancy? we are planning for second child .and i am facing irregular mensuration problem since 1yr.kindly answer my query.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011