How do I bring high blood sugar down ?

My blood sugar is 457, how do I bring it down ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jun 2010
Welcome to Healthcare... You can bring down your Blood sugar level by making your diet strict. Reduce all the sugar intake..and also in the morning go for juices like bitter guard or Ash guard juice will help you to reduce the blood sugar level also try to eat sprouted green gram in the evening time ...make a diet chart what you have to eat and not to eat... wish you a good health
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda there are number of combinations that control it. amongst them neem is the best one. I usually recommend fenugreek seeds 1 tsf,crushed and soaked to be taken with water in which a herb called vijyasar is dipped overnight. it offers good control.
dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul