How dangerous is it to smoke weed once in two weeks ?

How dangerous is it to smoke weed once in two weeks if u have a problems with The three-cuspidate valve in a heart?

Hi, I'm a 19 years old student...sometimes i need to relax and that's why i started to smoke weed sometimes, but i have a problems with The three-cuspidate valve in a heart (one of them is not closig properly).And it is very important for me to know How dangerous is it to smoke weed once in two weeks or even less often and how long would i live if i would do that? Thanks in advance!

Asked On : Fri, 13 Aug 2010