How could I determine if its my menstruation or sign of early pregnancy ?

at 1AM i went to pee, and upon wiping i saw some pinkish-brownish/red mucus. i pee d and pee d and saw the pink over and over again, and hours passed by and it got heavier. i used a napkin and the blood was red. it could be a brownish red but mostly red. the napkin didn t get blood allover as i usually do during my period but the bleeding hasn t stopped until now. and it isn t thick and gooey like my normal period days. how could i determine if its my menstruation or its an early pregnancy sign ? how long does the Implantation Bleeding occurs? can it be longer than that given period? * the intense bleeding lasted for about 2days. a lil bit of spotting on the 3rd day. may i also state that i am bulimic for months now. i only stopped 2 weeks ago. this kind of menstruation never happened to me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011