How can I stop the bleeding of the raised lump close to the vaginal entrance ?

Hi I recently had a STI check up and was given the all clear. I was concerned by a raised lump close to the entrance of the vagina but the doctor assured me this was a skin tag. This was back in December and since then the skin tag has grown considerably. It is a hanging skin tag, roughly the size of a grape. I have tried natural remedies such as tea tree oil to remove it but it does not seem to be working. This evening while in the shower my shower scrub caught in it and tugged pulling it away a little. this has cause some bleeding which has stopped but continues if touch, which happens when I use the toilet. How can I stop the bleeding or do I need to see my doctor this evening to have it removed?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012