How can I properly interpret the report that says single intrauterine pregnancy corresponding 1 week gestation?

hi i am mamatha i did my u/s scanning. the report says 1. single intrauterine gestational sac seen 2.yolk sac seen (7mm) 3. foetal pole not clearly seen perigestational collections seen 4 minimal fluid in pod s/o-? PID 5. No adenexal mass seen in the pelvis cervical lenghth- 3.3 cms. Oss Closed Fetal Biometry G SAC : 18.6 mm corrosponding to 6weeks 0 days LMP: 27-01-13 G.AGE : 7w 6d EDD: 03-11-13 USG: G.AGE: 6w 0 d. Impression: SINGLE INTRAUTERIND PREGNANCY CORROSPONDING TO WEEKS 0 DAYS +/- 1 WEEK GESTATION WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013