How can I get relief from pricking pain in legs due to cold weather ?

hi, am 20 year old and i am awlays getting aches in my legs mostly when its cold , so i keep telling myself its cold in my bones, ive been up at 2am before to have a hot bath because i couldnt cope with the pain , it does make it feel better but doesnt last long but for last few weeks i keep getting pins an needles in my legs aswel an now its startin to worry me, i keep ring my doctors but there always full, am i just over worring myself about nothing ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012