How can I confirm if I'm pregnant or not even after taking i-pill just after 18hrs of intercourse ?

I hv tkn i-pill after 18hrs of intercourse. within next 5 days bleeding started, n my period date will be on coming 15 days i.e on 30 nov i had read dat there could be a side effects of taking i pill for fes days and i have taken antibiotic Moxikind yesterday for cold and bleeding stars in evening its because of what i m afraid? just want to knw i m safe or not i mean m i pregnantor shd i consult the gynic? Pls suggest?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010