How can I also stop my addiction to picking acne on my face ?

I poped a blood pimple and it really bad now. What do i do? Hello. I have problems with picking my face . it comes to a point were I m always continuosly doing it and can t stop. Tonight I was picking at an unformed pimple and there was blood. I tried to stop but just kept picking and now there s a black looking bruisy bump in the middle. I put hydrogen peroxide then differin 2.0. If I wake up tomorrow what will happen? I really don t want to get an infection! How can I also stop my addiction to picking my face?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011