How are ovarian cysts and endometriosis treated ? Is pelvic examination necessary ?

Okay. I m 16, female. I have ovarian cyst on both of my ovaries. My left is about 6.55 and my right is about 3.24. I don t have connection with my fathers side and my mother was adopted. I had a laparoscopy done about 8 months ago for my right ovary . My doctor told me that I had spots on my ovaries that he didn t biopsy because he didn t wanna hit a nerve and have to open me up. I don t know if I have endometriosis for sure, but I have dark spots. Today, I went to the bathroom and I found blood. It smelled horrible and was sticky. My doctor told me I shouldn t have a period and I should only have internal bleeding . I feel like this has gone on for to long. I m a runner and was very healthy before this. My life has pretty much stopped and I m not getting ANY answers from my doctor. Also, is TWO pelvic exam necessary for this kinda thing?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011